Oh, blogger, where art thou?

Where, oh where, have I been?

The simple answer: Hiding under my invisibility cloak.

Via http://alexneonakis.tumblr.com/


The long answer: I'm working in two different libraries and also taking graduate classes. My plate is a little full, to say the least. Something had to give and that something has been reading for fun (and consequently, blogging). However, now that I've got all that under control,  I'm hoping to post somewhat regularly (meaning once or twice a month).

So what's on my bookshelf?




The Lost Heiress    
by Roseanna M. White

This is the first book in her Ladies of the Manor series. Roseanna wrote the first version of this story when she was thirteen!!

                       










 



Chivalrous
 by Dina Sleiman

This is the second book in her Valiant Hearts series. Book 1, Dauntless, was amazing (read my review) and I cannot wait to read Chivalrous.

Comments

  1. Have you read any of Roseanna M. White's books before? I keep hearing about her but haven't gotten to her novels yet ...

    I'm reading and enjoying Chivalrous so far! I was skeptical about the lady knight thing, but it's believable ... =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read any of White's other novels yet, but her Culper Ring series has been on my to-read list for ages. I'm enjoying The Lost Heiress so far.

      I'm so glad you're enjoying Chivalrous. I can't wait to start it!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Challenge Check

Twirling Naked in the Streets and No One Noticed

Reels & Reads: Divergent