Get to know me....

....Or "Things I forgot to mention to my #TBTBSanta"

I realized that my e-mail for The Broke and The Bookish's Secret Santa was not very informative. So, for my Secret Santa, if you haven't started shopping here are some things you may want to know about me (if you have started I'm sure I'll love what you got). For everyone else, enjoy getting to know me a little better.



  1. Christmas is my absolute favorite time of year. I started listening to Christmas music before Halloween. It puts me in my happy place.
  2. I LOVE SOCKS. Seriously. I get socks for Christmas every year. I'm basically Dobby.
  3. By the way, I'm a Hufflepuff. With Ravenclaw tendencies. I guess you can call me a Huffleclaw, or a Ravenpuff (that sounds fun).
  4. I don't drink coffee, but I love hot chocolate. You can never have too many cute mugs.
  5. I don't think I gave you my Goodreads name. You can find me here.
  6. 'Once Upon A Time' is my FAVE show. I may have told you that. I can't remember. CaptainSwan is my OTP.
  7. I am currently still obsessing over Red Queen. I would love to read more books like it.
  8. I'd also like to read more steampunk. I've only read the Finishing School series by Gail Carriger.
  9. Julie Klassen is my fave author. Her novels have a Jane Austen-ish feel about them. If you know of something similar let me know!
  10. I'm in grad school. It sucks up most of my time. I'm gonna be a librarian when I "grow up".
  11. I think Sea Turtles are awesome.
  12. Apple or Vanilla scented things are the coziest. 
  13. I'm trying to teach myself to crochet. It isn't going so well.
  14. I like neon things. I'm easily distracted by bright colors.
  15. But I do NOT like ORANGE. Any other color is fine.
  16. Coloring is fun.
  17. So is tinsel.
  18. And glitter.
  19. Ok, I've clearly can't think of meaningful things and listen to The Hunger Games at the same time. I hope this helps you have a better idea of who I am. Now I've got some #TBTBSanta shopping of my own to do. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Twirling Naked in the Streets and No One Noticed

Challenge Check

Reels & Reads: Divergent